Breast lipofilling in Turkey
As in the case of the face or of the buttocks, the breasts can be enlarged and shaped with fat from the same person, it is removed during liposuction and then treated and reinjected. Breast lipofilling in Turkey is a breast augmentation surgery that gives an effective result with a natural look. However, this surgery cannot position and therefore does not modify the position of the nipples as is the case with the augmentation with silicone implants.
Breast lipofilling in Turkey : the advantages
- It's a minimally invasive surgery.
- The postoperative period is not painful and the patient can resume her normal life after a few days.
- It's a 2-in-1 procedure, the liposuction performed to extract fat can sculpt the silhouette.
- The adipose tissue injected into the breasts does not have a reaction to foreign bodies unlike the implants.
- The improvement of the overlying skin thanks to the regenerative properties of the adipose tissue.
Breast lipofilling in Turkey : for whom ?
- For the woman who wants a moderate breast augmentation.
- For the woman who wants to correct a slight asymmetry between the two breasts.
- For the woman who needs an improvement of the dividing part of the breast (cleavage) which is not possible with the insertion of breast prostheses.
Breast lipofilling : how is it performed ?
The procedure can be performed under general or local anaesthesia with deep sedation depending on the amount of the fat tissue that will need to be aspirated and injected. The duration varies between 1 and 2 hours. The patient can leave our aesthetic clinic in Istanbul after 1 or 2 days.
Before the breast lipofilling, the patient should inform the surgeon of any medication she takes (including the corticosteroids, the contraceptives, the antihypertensive drugs, the cardioactive drugs, the anticoagulants, etc.)
The surgeon will examine the areas of the body to be treated by liposuction and will provide all the appropriate information about the breast procedure.
The surgery begins by suctioning fat from areas usually rich in fat such as the inner thighs, the belly or the hips. Small incisions of about 3 mm are necessary to remove the fat which will then be treated later by removing the impurities.
At this point, the fat tissue is ready to be injected with a small cannula and give volume and shape to the breasts.
At the end of the procedure, small dressings will be applied to the incisions through which the fat was injected and the small incisions necessary for liposuction will be sutured. In addition, a compressive dressing will be applied to the chest.
Breast lipofilling : what are the postoperative phases ?
Breast lipofilling recovery is very fast. The patient will only feel discomfort and heaviness in the first 2 or 3 days, controllable with analgesics. The stitches will be removed after a week. A return to normal daily activities is possible after 4 days. It is essential not to smoke for 1 month before the intervention and at least 3 months after, otherwise the result will be totally unsatisfactory due to the almost total reabsorption of the injected fat.
Free online quote
Breast lipofilling : the result
The result is immediate even if 10% of the injected adipose tissue can be reabsorbed in 3 months. Usually, with the breast lipofilling technique performed in Turkey, the breasts gain volume, keep their natural appearance and their shape improves considerably.
The duration of the procedure, the healing time, the postoperative recovery time and the result may vary from one patient to another.